Proprietor: Lloret Turisme, LLORET FUTUR, S.A
Registered Address: Av. Alegries, 3. 17310 – Lloret de Mar
Telephone: 972 363
Fax: 972 367 750
VAT Regd. No. (NIF): A-17354333
Users must use the information contained in this portal in compliance with applicable legislation in each case, respecting the intellectual property rights of LLORET TURISME, or third parties.
Users must not carry out any action through the services provided by LLORET TURISME causing damage or alterations to the contents, nor hindering correct operation of the website, and must refrain from causing technical problems of any nature, not transferring items susceptible to carrying computer virus or damaging, interfering or totally or partially intercepting this website, as well as refraining from intervening or altering the e-mail of other users.
Under no circumstances will LLORET TURISME be responsible for improper use of this internet portal or its contents, or for any consequences stemming from any such use. Printing and downloading the contents of this website are allowed under the following conditions:
– The use of documents and images on this website must only be used for exclusive personal information and modifying the contents is prohibited.
– Reproduction and storage on other websites or in any other public or private system or electronic service is prohibited without prior consent in writing by LLORET TURISME.
– The use or presentation of the name or logo of LLORET TURISME is not permitted without prior consent in writing by LLORET TURISME.
– Part of this website contains material provided to LLORET TURISME by third parties. Said third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material proposed for inclusion in this website complies with national and international laws. LLORET TURISME does not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of this material and completely denies any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy of said material, mistaken interpretation and any losses, delays, negligence or damages caused by trusting the material contained on this website or through any other mistake or alleged mistake in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in the event of bankruptcy, liquidation or closing down of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation and accuracy or correctness of the information must be the responsibility of the interested establishments.
– LLORET TURISME is not responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages through loss of business or profits) caused by contract, offence or any other stemming from the use or inability to use this website, or through any material contained herein, or through any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any other.
– LLORET TURISME is not responsible for the contents of any other website with links hosted on the LLORET TURISME website. Said links are provided for user convenience and are based on “as is” without any specific or implicit guarantees about the information contained in them.
In the event of carrying out maintenance, repairs, updates or improvements in the services, LLORET TURISME has the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without prior notice, as well as reserving the right to provide or cancel the services, without prejudice to informing users, providing that the circumstances permit it.
In this manner, any responsibility is excluded for damages of any kind that could stem from lack of availability or continuity of operation of the website and its services and the use that users may have attributed to this website.
The General Conditions of Use and any relations that could be established between users and LLORET TURISME will be governed by Spanish legislation. The use of this website entails acceptance of the foregoing General Conditions of Use.
This website has been created by LLORET TURISME.
For any further information please contact LLORET TURISME, by e-mail email@example.com or by calling 972 363 165.