Lloret Film Office is a department of Lloret Turisme, a municipal body responsible for the promotion of Lloret de Mar. It forms part of the BARCELONA-CATALUNYA FILM COMMISSION.
Lloret Film Office provides a broad range of free high-quality services for both national and international audiovisual productions filmed in Lloret de Mar in order to facilitate the necessary information for planning, enabling and producing work under the best conditions.
Its main functions are:
To help production companies: our objective is to facilitate as far as possible the work of cinema and television production companies and thereby promote filming in our town.
To speed up procedures: in order to save time for producers, Lloret Film Office facilitates a rapid permit processing service at no additional cost.
To act as a consultant in the search for locations: we have a large image bank for the pre-selection of locations and have professionals available to help production companies in the search for and visits to locations, logistical consultancy and contacts with locally-based professionals from the audiovisual world, public administration, and collaboration with other commissions.
To provide support for local productions: we work together with local production companies on audiovisual productions and assist with their dissemination at national and international events.
Playstation Ronaldinho (2004), platja Lloret de Mar
Espot publicitari Ford Fiesta (2004), avinguda de Just Marlés/plaça de Pere Torrent
Espot publicitari Fanta (2004), cala Boadella
Espot T-mobile (2004), platja de Santa Cristina
Escenes pel·lícula Sahara (2004), cala Boadella
Espot nadalenc cava Codorniu (2005), Jardins Sant Clotilde
Espot Danao (2006), platja de Santa Cristina
Espot Coca Cola Light (2006), cala Boadella
Rodatge curtmetratge Currito de la Costa (2006), diverses localitzacions
Rodatge curtmetratge Días de invierno (2006), cementiri modernista
Videoclip cantaor José Mercé (2006), cala Boadella
Once filled in, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 2.1 If filming is to take place in several locations of the town, please bear in mind the following:
– It is possible that there are some areas in the town where authorisation must be sought from other entities in addition to the town council (beaches, port areas, natural parks, etc.). In such cases, please contact the corresponding management body.
– Vehicles must be parked in authorised spaces on public roads. Road sign regulations will be determined by town officials. Road and pedestrian traffic may not be stopped unless the permit specifically authorises otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: Between April and May the beaches of Lloret may be affected by works to improve and prepare them for the summer season (assembly of beach kiosks, installation of showers and ramps, etc.), which may alter the appearance of the setting in respect of the visits made by location scouts.
3. CALCULATION OF FILMING FEES
Once it receives the filming enquiry form, the Lloret Film Office evaluates the feasibility of the request and calculates the corresponding fees for filming in Lloret de Mar.
Fees are calculated on the basis of the following local tax regulations:
– Filming licence fee: 475 €.
– Photo shoot licence fee: €340.
Related local regulations:
– Local tax regulation 18. Fees for visits to museums, exhibitions, historical or artistic monuments, parks and gardens, and other centres.
– Local tax regulation 19. Fees for carrying out one-off activities for which the presence of the municipal police force is required.
– Local tax regulation 23. Regulation that sets forth the fees in force for the private or special use of local public spaces.
4. PROCESSING OF PERMITS
4.1 MUNICIPAL APPLICATION
Once the receipt of payment has been handed in, the corresponding filming permit will be issued. The Mayor’s Office will send a copy of the permit to the affected departments: OIAC, Municipal Police Force and Lloret Film Office.
If the filming is to take place on the beach, a copy of the permit will also be sent to the Coastal Department. Permits will be sent to applicants by fax or by e-mail; alternatively, they can be collected at the Mayor’s Office of Lloret de Mar Town Council (Plaça de la Vila, 1). Opening times: 9:00 to 14:00.
5. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PERMITS
5.1 IF ELEMENTS OF PUBLIC ROADS ARE DAMAGED The production company will bear the repair costs of the damaged elements.
5.2 INSURANCE The production company must show that it has a civil liability insurance policy that covers potential risks for third parties.
5.3 CLEANING The production company will be responsible for cleaning public roads after use.